EBC pad report

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 8 20:27:33 CST 2005

At 07:09 PM 11/8/2005, Turbo Dog wrote:
>I put on EBC green pads when I did brakes this summer. I have the
>AD22VF brakes. I noticed they were cross referenced with Saturn SC
>pads which might open up some possabilities.

Wow!  That's Cool.  I've thought for years there are probably brakes
from non-Nissan vehicles that would make good readily available
bolt-on upgrades, without with hassle of finding rare AD22Vs -- If
you could just figure out what they were on!

I remember seeing a Saturn years ago with BIG wheels, and you could
clearly see AD51V and the same 3 triangle logo on the
calipers.  Since then I've figured out the 3-triangle thingy is a
company called Akebono http://www.akebonobrakes.com/   Guess they
used to only be a supplier to car manufacturers, but recently I've
seen retail replacement pads from them.

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata