parts!

edgaro at intelnet.net.gt edgaro at intelnet.net.gt
Fri Nov 4 12:48:57 CST 2005

I will give Bill Newton Nissan    a call and compare their prices to mossy nissan

It looks like mossy is the way to go.

>Oh, Cool.  Just outside Atlanta, or about 3 hours from me in Asheville NC.  That >means the slow brown truck  should only take a day or two to get here!

>Despite all the good stuff I've heard about Mossy, the week wait on UPS shipping from >CA has been a deterrent to doing business with them (no fault of theirs, obviously.)

>    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata

I will ship my order to my freight forward in miami,FL then I have to wait an couple days until it gets into my hands(I live outside US), so at this point Im not don't care from what part of CONUS it comes,

regards

edgar