Parts!

Jerry Eads jerryeads at joimail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:20:32 CST 2005

I've forgotten how to do something to reply in list, but I'll figure it out.
PARTS:
These guys are next door to me (about 20 minutes drive), so I don't pay
shipping:
Bill Newton Nissan
Conyers, GA
Paul Ozier, parts mgr
Phone  770-922-7600
internetsales at conyersnissan.com

This place had one of the standard internet nissan/infiniti parts databases on
line a while ago and when the new owners took over a few months ago somebody
decided it didn't work well enough so they're apparently building or buying a
new one, which is not up yet.  In the meantime you can call (you'll get the
switchboard, ask for parts) or email them, tell them this is an internet order
(otherwise they'll give you retail pricing), and see what prices you get.  Two
times I've ordered by phone and I've gotten what was probably a 25% cut
(sorry, don't have the invoices in front of me) and both were then reduced
after that, but not sure where the second lower price came from.  If you get
Melissa to help you she seems to know where the lower price comes from.  THESE
ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE, every one of them I've talked to, and do their best to
help.  The one shipping downside is that they send requiring personal
signature if big stuff, which means you have to go to the UPS terminal to get
your stuff unless you're actually there when UPS comes.