Still have mine

JaretR1 at aol.com JaretR1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 10:20:16 CST 2005

I just finished cleaning her off and parking her back in the  garage.    My
91 SE-R still has the original clutch.  It  spends most of its time in the
garage these days.  Although I needed to  call on it this past week as it had gas
and my other car was empty and I  didn't want to wait in 4 hour gas lines down
here in Miami.

Mine needs some TLC, such as a new paint job, headliner, new clutch, the AC
repaired and other things a 14 year old car might need.

But I still get a smile on my face every time I drive it.  It still  flies,
feels much quicker than my base RSX, and the seats fit me like a  glove.

With each years, it seems the cars get more and more refined, and despite
the fact they produce more power than ever, and are much quicker than they ever
were, they dont feel like it.  Its nice to hop into my classic SE-R and get
an actual driving experience.

I honestly dont think I will ever part with my Sentra.  I bought it  new when
I was 18, my first new car.  Its not worht anything, and soon  parts will be
hard to come by for it, but until I have no other choice, I cant  see getting
rid of it.

Jaret