P10 and B15 Wheels (s'more)

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 00:46:04 CDT 2005

If you put 205/50-16 tires on the six-spoke, 16*6" SE/SE-R wheels,
they rub the spring perches in the rear.  Reportedly, most 205/45-16s
don't rub, but I'd rather keep the taller tire.  And I don't like the
idea of spending $700 on coilovers just to aboid rub in the rear.

What if you use 10mm or 15mm spacers (and requisite long studs) on the
rear wheels?  Would the extra 20-30mm of rear track have a measurable
or even noticable adverse effect on handling?  Maybe even a positive
effect?

--
-=|JP|=-

"Yeah, Fauna Non Gratis!"   <//><