just dropping in...

Steve Hirsch shirsch at ptc.com
Fri Sep 16 09:37:55 CDT 2005

hey there...

just wondering if any of the folks from the "old days" (which I guess to
me means mid-late 90s) still hang out around here?  Is George Roffe
still around?  If yes, then do you still have the curse (you've been
Roffe'd:-)  Does Larry Weeks still run the list?  Do you still fight
about whether classic or 95+ SE-Rs have better rear suspension? (do you
still call the 91-94's classics?).  Hey my 93 started popping out of 5th
gear - anyone else ever heard of this happening?? (joking :-)

I used to love the chatter on this list back in the day.  If you guys
try to keep it dry and technical these days then I apologize for the
noise.  Just thought I'd drop in and say hi.
-steve