Crank

Lawrence Weeks dev at anabasis.net
Wed Jul 27 21:58:44 CDT 2005

Hey, anybody out there have an SR20 crank in undamaged condition they'd
like to part with? I, uh, didn't check oil for a while, and bearing(s)
have gone south. Once I get some bearings in, I'm going to drop the oil
pans and see whether the crank survived. If it didn't, I think I'd like
to change the crank out, as this engine was in pristine condition prior
to this boo-boo. I think I'd rather do that than get a whole "new"
engine. I could even be a masochist and try to change the crank in-car.

Larry
Lawrence Weeks                                    lweeks at anabasis.net
Anabasis Consulting Ltd