Drivers side axle replacement

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Wed Jul 20 23:07:08 CDT 2005

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:36:39 -0500, Bill wrote

> noise? I am not sure I tightened it to specs because my torque
> wrench only goes to 150 f/lbs, but I got it really tight. Could the

Keep an eye on that they seem to like to loosen up on their own at times if
you don't torque them high enough.  I've impacted them on at times because I
was pissed they loosened up even when torqued to spec.

> spline be cocked even though it went in with no problem? BTW there

Doubt it.

> was no vibration in the steering at 75-80 before, during, or after
> the squealing. I went slower after the noise started.

Dunno could just be the pad.  My SE-R has doen it for a few thousand miles.
I just ignore it.  It started after I put new pads on.  I just turn the
radio up. :)

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski