Cylinder heads

Edison Bermudez bafo at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:08:01 CDT 2005

HI

I don't remember if this question were made before, but i try anyways:

Can a cylinder head from a sr20 roller engine be installed into a non
roller engine ?

If so, any dificulties on the installation?

Pro's and con's ?

If there is a direct link were this info can be found, could anyone give
me a clue where to find it?

BTW, I'm asking this because I have a set of JWT S3R cam set that I been
trying to sell without any result, in order to get a set of S5 for my
Bluebird SSS non roller engine, and someone ask me if this swap can be
made, then the S3R cams can be used in the Bluebird ....

Thanks in advance  Edison BermudezPanama, Republic of PanamaNissan
Primera sr20de rollerNissan Bluebird SSS sr20de non roller