Timing Chain replacement

Rob & Sam robnsam at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 27 00:47:58 CDT 2005

Hi guys.
            Firstly - not sure about this, but positive the SE-R net has a
virus. Everytime I went to it, I was hit with a downloader.trojan so just be
careful.

Now for the real stuff. I've spent time looking thru the FAQ's etc., and was
unable to find anything with details on replacing the timing chain. If
anyone has successfully been thru this, could they let me know the
details/how to's/what to avoids ?

Also, the central locking for the passenger side has decided it wants to
only work intermittently. Usually the Lock action works fine, but the unlock
is leaving something to be desired, and since some little prat decided they
wanted to try to break into it, it's a good time to pull the door down and
have a look.

Cheers,

Rob

'93 NX-R (oz version)