[SML-NON-PERF] MAF sensor help

rcktpwr at aol.com rcktpwr at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 13:14:58 CDT 2005

 Hello lists, thanks again for the recent help. First dumb
question..........will a 1.8 sentra MAF sensor work w/my 2.0 SE-R engine?
Does the junkyard MAF sensor have to be an auto or will a 5-spd MAF work?

Another tid-bit I found while looking for causes of my conditions were
two black spots in my new air filter, looks like a result of a backfire
due to the MAF possibly being bad. Thanks again for the help from these
great Sentra lists........

Bernie, NJ  93 SE-R auto

Archives: http://www.escribe.com/automotive/sml/

Yahoo! Groups Links