Power steering overheating, or?

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 16 18:59:27 CDT 2005

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wrote:
> I use Mobil One ATF in cars that spec ATF for the power steering.  Auto

I don't believe our cars spec automatic transmission fluid for the power
stearing. As far as I remember, I was glad to find this out as well. But
I could be wrong.

The redline, motul, or Mobile 1 product lines won't do you [Mark Holden]
wrong. I use all three in my car (for different reasons). I would bet
your car will be perfectly fine once you chance the fluid. I would even
bet you're low on fluid (if you haven't checked) and topping it off may
be all you need to do. Of course, I'd still recommend changing it all
out for some redline stuff, or motul (if you can find it).

-Ben
1994 Black SE-R