ad22vf pads

davidpertuz at mindspring.com davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 4 12:56:41 CDT 2005

When I ordered a bunch of stuff from Greg Vogel last week I mentioned Hawks, and while he didn't actually say they had them, what he said at least suggested as much to me. Worth asking him, I suppose.

While we're on the subject, are there any potential hangups in rebuilding calipers (front and rear)? I will start doing mine this week or next weekend. For instance, do I need snap ring pliers or any other special tool, and are the rears an extra PITA with the handbrake mechanism? The rears need rebuilding and I might as well do the fronts too since they have 210k on them and I'm doing everything else at the same time.

David