John Heer's Suspension Photos

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Tue May 31 19:34:54 CDT 2005

Alas, Matt.  I pulled the plug on the website ($$) a few months ago (divorce
can be rough on the wallet).  I don't think I even have those photos archived
on my hard drives anywhere.  I'll do some searching tonight and email them
directly to you if I find them.

You might find what you are looking for at Rick Zotz's website, which still
remains, after all these years.
http://www.zotz.com/nissan/proc/sentra_se-r/sentra_se-r_suspension_photo.htm

John Heer
93 SE-R