spark plug wires (2 OEM mfrs.)

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Thu May 26 18:39:33 CDT 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005 17:02:35 -0500, C. Gutierrez wrote

> IIRC, the diff. P/Ns are the 2 manufacturers, the original mfr. was
> Yazaki (which Larry MacLeod works for IIRC), and the Sumitomos.

There are two manufacturers but it seems they only show Yazaki for B13's.
The part numbers that John originally posted about from Courtesy's website
aren't Nissan part numbers.

22450-890392
22450-0492

22450 is a Nissan Part code for a Coil Wire only for any car that has one.
It's also the first part of the wire set real part number.  But the next
part they just took 8/90 and 3/92 and smooshed them together since they are
saying 8/90 thru 3/92 share the same part.  The other one is for the 4/92+.

As for why 4/92 is listed as having a different part I don't know.  They
appear to be the same but

8/90 - 8/91 the current part is 22450-0E586 and
4/92 - the current part is 22450-53J88

Someone who works at a dealer would have to see what the difference is.  It
could be a vendor thing again but who knows.

Stupid.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski