spark plug wires

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Thu May 26 12:05:26 CDT 2005

Ray and everyone:

I received the Courtesy wireset yesterday and installed them on my 1993
SE-R.  They looked identical to the wiresets which I installed on my
now-deceased 1991 SE-R.  Courtesy was kind enough to ship them already
clipped in the correct order and in the right configuration for easy
installation.  I can't understand what the distinction is between the
two time periods listed on the website.

Boy, the old wires (Bosch, I think) which came with my 1993 when I
bought it were complete SH&T!!  They practically fell apart when I tried
to remove them.  I will never buy anything other than stock Nissan for
spark plug wires for my SR20DE.  The power seems much smoother to me now
-- I can't wait till the next autocross to see if they give me a
much-needed fraction of a second.

John Heer
93 SE-R not stock (except for plug wires)