dead alternator

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Mon May 2 11:22:25 CDT 2005

At 12:41 PM 4/30/2005, you wrote:
>Larry, were you at any of the GLBs? I seem to remember you once had a
>purple B14 you named figment, but I may be confused.

I ~think~ that was John McGinn of Dayton OH.    I remember I had a hard
time upon our first meet (at the local drag strip) to convince him to let
me adjust his timing.  Then he picked up 0.6 sec on his next run!!  Used to
see him fairly often and wrenched for him a few times when I lived in that
cold hell hole  ;(  He bought a burgundy NX2k later.

I was at the 1997 GLB in Toledo, but don't recall you being there??

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata