DET in a non SE-R chassis

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Mon Feb 7 17:40:36 CST 2005

Everything will swap over, SE-R takeoffs will be cheaper than
using aftermarket stuff.  Getting yourself an LSD transaxle
would be notable improvment, and doing poly mounts will
smooth out the jerk while increasing NVH.

The chassis per se, is identical, you might be missing
some small stuff like swaybar brackets and what few
SE-R specific things there are, but most of it you've
already dealt with getting a 2.0 bolted in and running.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.