Magnaflow HI-Flow Cat

Frank De Simone qualudia101 at cox.net
Mon Jan 24 22:05:10 CST 2005

My stock cat is making noise so decided it was time to get one of
these. Hope in addition to any performance I get through smog better.
Every year I have to monkey around to get a pass. Eventually do after
resetting the ECU. $86K miles.

Anyone out there used this make? I have read all I can find on the
Internet. Seems Random Cat is not up to par, quality issues, rattling
inside (I dont want that). Magnaflow shop is welding flanges on both
ends for easy removal should I change my Headers or Cat Back Exhaust
for $180
Thanks guys

Frank 93 SE-R Auto
KYB GR-2's