Active Tuning RSTB group buy

Josh Palmer jpalmer at qmiwi.com
Wed Jan 5 11:02:55 CST 2005

Sorry for the 'spam', but I wanted to give list members
a chance to get in on the Active Tuning B13 RSTB group
buy, deadline January 14, 2005. They are out of stock,
but more are in production and should be ready to ship
by 1/14/05.

Product information, reviews can be found here:
http://www.activetuning.com/products/atpid5/

Group buy details on sr20forum can be found here:
http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=100058

The number of paid orders is listed on the Active Tuning
site here:
http://activetuning.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=66

As of last night, 13 orders were in, 2 pending, and
a few more interested since then. So that means the
price will be down to $84 (from $99). With more orders
it could drop to as low as $74. Shipping is not
included, but for standard UPS ground to the lower 48
states it should be around $10 or so. Local pickup
around the Madison to Lake Mills, WI area is also an
option.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Josh Palmer
jjpalmer at rocketmail dot com
josh at activetuning dot com