Need a QR25 MAF

Michael Jez 93SER at attbi.com
Wed Nov 24 11:25:50 CST 2004

Volume air flow meter is basically a mass air flow meter, the AD210 is just
the sensor insert itself (no MAF tube )- but it should be listed as Mass Air
flow Sensor- cause thats what the box says. I been payn 56 bux with tax for
them puppies, I know cause I destroyed quite a few of them ( on my 5th MAF
in my Maxima now, 100K miles ). They are very fragile, and if you experience
wheel hop it might destroy the MAF. I keep one in the glove box as a spare
and one in my house, I had a 3rd one but I sold it to a friend of mine for
60 bux cause his has gone out. The part #s I gave out are for a 01 Maxima
MAF, it works on a 00 also, and its a upgrade on the 02-03 3.5L Maximas, its
alot stronger internally than the 3.5L MAF. Using that MAF throws a check
engine light on the 3.5Ls cause they have a intake air temp sensor built
into the MAF, vs separate one on the 00-01 cars.
Mike Jez
www.cardomain.com/id/blackbirdvq