93 classic for sale, fed up with it

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 20:38:09 CDT 2004

Well Ive had it with the classic.  Cracked radiator today and limped
home.  Didnt overheat tho, just steam blowing out of the radiator.  So
anyone want it?  Im getting rid of it.

93 classic Automatic, ad22vf front brakes, jwt pop, stb brand new less
than 5k miles on a set of decent tires..  Needs rear brakes, radiator,
and possibly a drivers door.  Drivers door dented but doesnt affect
window at all or door.  Hinges are sagging pretty bad tho.  Just want to
get rid of it.  230k miles.  Would make a great swap canidate or even
dedicated race car if someone wanted a shell and parts.  Im think 1000
OBO, Im really flexable on it.  Just want to sell it and get something
else.  Also the 93 Maxima is for sale for like 500 or so.  Front end
damage, could be pulled out and new headlight should be fine for daily
driving.  Not a looker but runs well and brand new tranny in it
basicly.  Please anyone buy one or both.  Know anyone needing cheap
transporation or anything.  I need to get rid of them.

-Kevin
thinking a 98 Altima is in my future this weekend  :(