Infiniti G20

sharpie_101 rolomeo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 18:08:05 CDT 2004

Anybody here interested in an Infiniti G20?.

I have a 1993 G20 which I lost interest in. I've had
the car since 1997-1998, bought it off the original
owner and used it daily until about 6 months ago. The
car started to act up every now and them by shutting
itself off. The problem is the engine gets too much
gas by now apparent reason all of a sudden and it
bogs, shutting off. Its definitely an electrical
problem, maybe ECU/MAF or some sensor sending the
wrong signal.
Anyways, its a car someone can fix and drive. I
stopped driving it because it would shut off once
every week or so and could not take it anymore. Here
are the details on the car, which is in Boca
Raton-Florida:
-1993 G20 Dark grey Automatic tranny.
-tan leather interior in good shape with worn drivers
seat.
-4 new tires
-new A/C compressor
-Outside has minor damage on the hood and front
bumper.
-The engine has been swapped for a jap SR20 at about
100k miles due to oil starvation on the original
engine and the cams wearing out.
I am open to offers and do not expect top price by no
means, I would rather see the car going to someone
that will appreciate it rather than sitting there and
rot.
If interested send me an email to rolomeo at yahoo.com,
and I will send you pictures as well as answer any q's
you have. Thanks,

J. Gunther
Boca Raton - Florida

=====