Wrecked my auto classic...

Brian bkoko001 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 10:38:56 CDT 2004

Same day I got my turbo 92 on the road.  Go figure...just when I'm
about to have 2 running cars again one gets wrecked.  18 year old girl
ran a yield sign.
Anyway it's a 93 SE-R with an automatic, and even though it was a low
speed impact I'm pretty sure the other insurance company will total it
(front end is a little bent).  I'm sending this out in case any of you
have interest in any of the parts on this car.  It has 135K on it.
Recently replaced:  tires, starter, and front rotors.  Engine pulls
strongly and burns no oil (I can do a compression test if anyone's
interested).  Auto trans shifts smoothly.
E-mail me privately if you want to buy anything off this car (I will
sell cheap!); I'm expecting to have to make a decision with the ins.
company today or tomorrow.  I'm in southeast VA BTW.
Brian