b13 tranny in a b14

Raymond Kawski sr20de at epix.net
Mon Aug 30 04:06:45 CDT 2004

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:18:57 -0500, Paul Kieca wrote

> 1) Will any 91-97 drivers side axle work?

No 95-97 only

> 2) Will there be any issues with the sensors?

Yes the 93 trans doesn't have the Crank Angle sensor on it.  You wil have to
drill the bell housing for it.  Can it be done yes.  But a minor PITA.

> 3) Anything else I should watch out for?

You would be better of getting a 95-97 trans.  Probably will have less
miles.  Will have less of a chance of having 5th gear pop out.  You won't
have to drill the bell housing.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski