Help! Engine will not start after JDM swap!

Nigel Patterson nx2000racerboy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 22:41:29 CDT 2004

I just completed my JDM swap for my '93 NX2K.  The car was running okay
before swap.  Things went well until I tired to start.  Fuel, yes I
have fuel pressure.  I have spark. Swapped distributor and coils but
still no change.  I hear the injectors so I do not think it is them.
The car sounds as if it wants to start as soon as I crank but it never
catches.  This one has got me good.  I did replace the fuel filter but
I am getting fuel and pump does turn on for the first 5 seconds.  Any
suggestions will be welcomed.  The car is still on jacks so everything
is easily accessible.  Help please!

Nigel
'93 NX2K