Building Motor some questions....

P at bossman at customsteel.com
Tue Aug 24 13:11:28 CDT 2004

From: "Tim Rogers"

> Just remember to give them the intake manifold so that they can match it
up
> to the ports.  Our ports match up pretty horribly.

Yeah, thats the plan, but not gonna hog out a ton of material just smoothen
it up a bit, and port match.

> Nah, go for all the compression you can get if it is going to be a race
car
> and just say "hello 100 octane race gas!"

HAHA...I dont know if thats a safe thing for me to do...the closest pump
that has 100+ octane is 50+ miles from me...guess I could stock up and build
a bomb shelter while im at it...

P@
99' G20 with some mods...
91' G20 under construction...