SE-R Club of America volunteers

Kieran A. Lavin work at kieranlavin.com
Fri Aug 13 15:40:15 CDT 2004

SERCA needs help!

Are you a member of the SE-R Club of America? Would you like to become a
member of the SE-R Club of America? If you are a member, would you like to
make the club better?

Week after week we have SERCA meetings and there are only a select few that
attend and there are only a select few that can potentially volunteer when a
task arises. The club could really use some good volunteers. Afterall, that's
what the club is all about - volunteers! We could really use a few people to
help out with "to-do" items every now and then. What do we need? Below is a
sampling of things that we could use help with:

1. Contacting Nissan dealers and working with me to set up a means to contact
new car buyers

2. Drafting and updating a benefits plan for members

3. Coming up with ideas to make the club better.  Suggestions are made as to
benefits for the club but no one (including the person making the suggestion)
follows through with a plan of attack and sees it to fruition.

If you think you'd be able to help with one of the above tasks, suggest a
beneficial new/other task, or at least help with someone else to complete one
of the above tasks, we'd like to hear from you! We would like to have some
additional people at our meetings to not only offer to help out with some of
our tasks, but it'd also be beneficial to have extra heads in our meetings to
brainstorm ideas for the club.

In return for proven performance as a volunteer, SERCA would like to extend to
you a fully paid membership. We will cover the cost of dues if, in exchange,
you will volunteer to perform tasks as they come up. Please consider it! You
can help to make a good car club even better! Even if you are currently a
member, we might be able to work out a gift certificate or a deal with a
vendor to benefit a potential volunteer. Bottom line though is that we need
more help in the area of volunteers!

If you'd like to help out and volunteer, please contact me at
work at kieranlavin.com or kieran at kieranlavin.com and I will assist you.

Thank You

Kieran Lavin

President: SE-R Club of America