91' Classic 4 Sale

Carl J. Poplawsky carl.poplawsky at esacorp.com
Thu Aug 5 11:33:15 CDT 2004

I've got a 91' Sentra SE-R that I recently bought for my teenage daughter; I now know there is no hope for her to drive a stick, and she needs a car with an airbag so I am selling the Sentra.  Very good condition used only as a daily driver, 100% original rust-free Arizona car, runs excellent, no leaks, only 88,000 miles, red (recent paint with some door dings), grey interior (no rips or tears), 5-speed (no 5th gear pop out), A/C (inop), sunroof (inop), anti-lock brakes (pads are good), 2 recent tires, recent battery and alternator, recent CV boots, AM/FM cassette, power mirrors, etc.  Email me if you are seriously interested and I'll send pictures.  $2900 and you pick it up in Phoenix.
Thanks!

Carl J. Poplawsky
Vice President, Engineering
ESA Corporation