What's That Called?

George Roffe geo3 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 4 16:00:12 CDT 2004

Jon Pennington wrote:

>What is the term used to describe the scale on the Skyline's tach?

Dual range or dual scale.  Something like that.

It's not uncommon on race car tachometers since the low range is totally
unimportant.  Hell, a lot of race cars *idle* at 3k.

George Roffe
Houston, TX  USA

More information about the se-r mailing list