Water Temp gauge

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Mon Jul 19 19:25:21 CDT 2004

Can someone confirm that I'm within acceptable range... approximately 75
degree ambient temperature I'm running anywhere from 190-210 depending on
speed and traffic conditions.  Slowly coming to a parking situation (in my
parking deck) with slow maneuvering and lots of low RPM pretty much idling,
the temp creeps up to around 220 and with more idling, it crept to 230 or so
before it stopped creeping and the fans brought the temp back down.  I'm a
bit concerned but, as I pulled into the parking garage, the temp was 190 so
it was in a concentrated period of time and in a situation I know won't
happen all that often.

TIA

kieran