Unsolicited Pimpage

Marvin Soonthorn marvin at mrsentra.net
Wed Jul 14 14:15:04 CDT 2004

I have also had great success from them. I recently ordered parts from
them and one happened to be the wrong part. I didn't need it anyways and
they gave me a refund right away, minus the 10% restocking fee, no
biggee. They have pretty great prices on all OE parts with a  pretty
decent interface. Very nice for an online OEM parts site. =)

Take care,
Marvin
www.mrsentra.net
www.dvstuning.com

Just thought I'd let you guys know that the guys at Scottsdale Infiniti
are *still* working hard for us, and even better now with
EverythingNissan.com.  The web site still isn't the easiest to use, but
call if you can't find it.

I ordered eight wheel studs Monday afternoon at 4 PM, and they were on
my
doorstep this morning (Wednesday).  For $14.  Thanks Justin!!!

--
-=|JP|=-   "Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |