brand new B13

Bruce.Hearn at cd-tech.com Bruce.Hearn at cd-tech.com
Tue Jul 6 11:48:26 CDT 2004

>Here in Mexico City we have to smog the car 2 times a year,
>and if you fail, you have to stop
>driving the car one day of the week.

Well, well.  I had no idea Mexico implemented any anti-pollution laws.  I knew
it was coming since PEMEX bought 11 oxygenate licenses from us...

The next question: how do the tail pipe emission targets compare and what's
required by law to meet them?  Is there a reciprocal agreement between U.S. and
Mexico so that a Mexican car can be considered EPA legal for resale in U.S.?

Of course, this says nothing about safety requirements.

BiH