Is there anyone From IOWA Out there

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Thu Jul 1 14:15:05 CDT 2004

Camhar wrote:

> Was Looking into relocating to IOWA and was wondering if there was any
> one on the list from there

I don't know anybody, but I'm a hermit.  Plenty of people in Kansas City
and Omaha, though.  Pretty neat little region we have going in the Plains
States, even if we are small in numbers we are large in spirit.

Hey, did you know that all of the trees on the Missouri border lean North?
 Yeah, Iowa SUCKS. ;)

--
-=|JP|=-   "Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |