2005 Convention in Texas

Torry Skurski ezcheese15 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 19:54:31 CDT 2004

Bruce, and others in TX.

Since most of you are probably not aware, I want to bring to you guys'
attention that the 2005 National NICO Convention is also at TMS and the
track day is 3/18 (Saturday).  I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend
scheduling the SERCA convention a different month.  I *have* to be at
the NICO convention and really really really want to be at the SERCA
convention.but if they are only a weekend apart, that will be near
impossible.  Not to mention other people who may be a part of both
communities.