'05 Convention in Texas

Matthew Ostlund panx2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 10:09:18 CDT 2004

>Well, it's official.  Texas is hosting the next Convention.

>I'm shooting for Texas World Speedway in College Station.   The festivities
>could be held in College Station (college town - wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
>or
>Houston or even Austin (another college town - wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Thats great news!  I was really hoping for Texas again.  My favorite
convention so far was my first one in 2000.  We should plan on the same
caravan we had last time.  We can have meeting points in Nashville and
Memphis and have lots of fun on the way down.

Is there a tentative month yet?  I know its dependent on the track day but
are you thinking earlier in the year for heat issues or should we start
buying our Koyo's and Water Wetter soon?  :)