Classic broken into, advice needed...

Raza Uddin raza.uddin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:29:19 CDT 2004

Last night my classic was broken into, through the passenger door.
The door lock had been messed up by a previous breaking-in, and
thankfully there was no more damage.

He rummaged through my things a decided that my stereo (which was a
cheap Audiovox replacement for the after-market that was stolen during
the previous owner's ownership) was not worth taking, but the $5
dollars in my ash tray was a great find.

Anyway, he severely screwed up the ignition lock and I am not able to
turn my key or move the ignition from the off position.

Any advice on how to go about fixing and/or replacing the broken parts?

Thanks in advance!

Drive Safely,
Raza