After Pop Charger Install

hlava lhlvava at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 23:05:51 CDT 2004

John has an interesting point, here. Does having the aiv breather directly
over the exhaust manifold have a negative effect on its performance or not?

I could still use the JWT filter, or any baby filter according to others,
and move it a bit further away. It would have to be in a place where there
is decent circulation, though. Hmmm, something to think about.

I think John has made a valid point. Anybody else have any experience or
opinions?

As always, I'm all ears... just no brains.

Peace,
Mark

Mark:

Any baby filter will work.  When I installed my CAI, I had an extra
12-inch hose.  I took it and put the baby filter on one end and the AIV
on the other.  That way, the filter is about a foot away from sucking in
hot air from above the exhaust manifold.  It's close to the battery
instead.

John Heer
93 SE-R not stock