After Pop Charger Install

hlava lhlvava at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 20:18:44 CDT 2004

 I was thinking the exact same thing, Peter. I'm normally so detailed about
using the right part for the right function.

I'll get Greg's ph. # and email address over on the, ahem, forum and have
him send me one.

I think the hose cutting was a ghetto solution I came across while searching
for a part number. I believe that Courtesy sells them also, JWT part#
PBREA-THER0... 3 years ago, it was $12. Oops, just looking at the part
number I found for it... spells "breather", duh.

Greg or Brian will know what I'm talking about.

Peace,
Mark