midpipe

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Thu Jun 17 13:53:33 CDT 2004

drduval said:

> Does anyone know where I can obtain a 2.5" mandrel-bent midpipe for an
> SR20DET (w/T25 turbo) for use upon a B13?

VRS Exhaust has made mandrel-bent aluminized or stainless, 2.5" or 3" units.

  http://www.vrsexhaust.com/

They may not be listed on the web site, but call Miguel on the phone.
According to the initial data, he had different ones for T25s and T28s, so
be specific about that.

--
-=|JP|=-   "Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |