Brake and Rotor

Raza Uddin ruddin3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 11:56:36 CDT 2004

I fully agree with Peter.

I was looking to track my SE-R a few times and was told just to do that
AD22 upgrade instead of trying to maximize the stock AD18's.  I'm glad I
listened.

With the loaded, remanufactured calipers from Kragen, cheap Napa blank
rotors, I paid around $180 and everything bolted on less than 2 hours
(cleaning, prepping, and cutting out the heat sheilds).  Needless to say,
all the "cheap" parts I bought have held up on 3 track days (Sears Point,
Willow Spings, and Laguna Seca) without any cracked rotors or busted
caliper seals.

With Carbotech Xp9's, some brake ducting, and Motul RBF 600, I have one
of the most consistent brake packages I have ever felt include some
choice APs and Stoptechs (on different cars however).  The amount of
confidence they inspire is absolutely amazing; and with some good tires,
the AD22 equipped cars can easily outbreak most european/japanese sports
cars.

Drive Safely,

Raza

"Happiness is not around the corner, it is the corner."

See Pictures at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/ruddin3