91 SE-R FOR SALE... Revisited

Peter Nowik ptnowik at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 08:52:30 CDT 2004

I posted this a couple of months ago and got several calls but i wasn't able
to come up with a replacement vehicle until now so here it is again for
those interested.

I have a Super Black 91 SE-R with moonroof and air conditioning for sale in
Connecticut.  I can be reached at (732) 239-1734 (cell).  Ask for Pete.
Fender bender accident on front passanger side, rusting a-pillars and other
personal reasons.  Call for details.

Car maintained at XX Tuning in Wethersfield, CT.  Formerly Acceleration
Pluss, when Jay Hassinger and Craig Damashi worked there.

Car has Pro Kits with AGX's, ST front anti-sway bar and adjustable Nu-Tech
rear anti-sway bar,
front cusco STB and rear Active Tuning STB, big brake upgrade with EBC green
stuff pads and
stainless lines.
Ball joints recently replaced and both half shafts relpaced within the last
50K miles.

Jim Wolf Pressure plate and Nissan clutch through Greg Vogel just replaced.

Hotshot header with Greddy exhaust, new Optima yellow top battery, new
wires, plugs, fuel filter, cap and rotor, 5th gear just repaired, chain
tensioner replaced at 100K.

New set of 195/50-15 Bridgestone S-03's mounted on new 15" Borbet Type T
rims.

Set of 14" stock rims with 185/60-14 Dunlop Sport A2's plus one extra stock
aluminum rim with full size spare.

Motor is stock with 196K miles, K&N air filter, new air conditioning
compressor, condenser and dryer, custom rear deck enclosure for speakers
with
porting to trunk for sub box.

Many more misc parts replaced.  Make offer.  Thanks.