lower oil pan part number

Michael Jez 93SER at attbi.com
Mon Jun 7 20:11:33 CDT 2004

There used to be a list member on the forum who had a T4 Primera and lived
in Japan. I belive he moved back to Canada now. His car was sporting a AWD
DE and it was an automatic from what I remember. He crashed it one day and
got a 5spd T4 Primera or something like that. I know hes had 2 of them.
Looking at my JDM Nismo catalogues that I have layn around there was a
wasn't any P11s with AWD due to the LUGGG suspension on the rear. There was
however an AWD B13 and B12 wagon- both powered by the venerable GAs.
Mike Jez
01 Max with the LUGG rear suspension also that sucks totally....