OEM catalytic converter

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Sun Jun 6 21:16:35 CDT 2004

Stephen Attwood said:

> I've been searching online for an OEM cat.  Most of the parts places are
> selling a Bosal unit (part number H3000-49567, ~$140) as an OEM
> replacement.

Most of *which* parts places?  Can you get an unsuspecting Nissan parts
counter guy to actually give you a Nissan part number and then use *that*
for shopping purposes?  For starters, if I were you, I'd head over to
http://www.everythingnissan.com/ and see if they actually have it listed.

--
-=|JP|=-   "Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |