lower oil pan part number

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Sun Jun 6 21:11:58 CDT 2004

Andy Cheung said:

> 11110-1N510. the reason i asked is because it is bigger than the one i
> have on the BB SR20DET, are they different??? my BB oil pan has a dent

I can only assume that since FWD SR20DET's have the disadvantage of being
placed within AWD platforms, the oil pan would have to be smaller to clear
the transmission and driveshaft.  I'd chalk this one up to a FWD SR20DE
advantage, and call it a day.

--
-=|JP|=-   "Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |