Convention thanks!

Carlos Gutierrez cgutierrez at ci.glendora.ca.us
Wed May 26 14:38:44 CDT 2004

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

OK, I won't be doing that again anytime soon, so don't any of you guys
ask when it'll be back in SoCal!  Once every 5 years is fine thanks! ;^)

I know Kyle already did this, but I just wanted to thank everyone who
was involved in every aspect of this year's event, which comprised of a
team of some real ol' timers & some newer faces.

Web Registration set-up:
Kyle Davis & Kurt Sussman

PR & Vendors for raffle:
Thomas Fox & Mike Kojima

Catering for Sunday picnic:
Martin Gonzales & his g/f Zorana!

Awards: Eric Waterman

Track day helpers:
Mike, Naji, & all the advanced instructors who helped me out.  David
Evans & Sarah Forst for helping me stuff the bags w/ t's & tags.

Raffle & car show vote tallies:
Greg & Stevie Ray Vogel, Lesley Peters, Peter Maignan & Zorana!

General assistance given all day long by Joe DiMinno who came out w/ Ray
K. from PA!  You rock JD! :)  And everyone who volunteered all the way
thru when I was in a pinch & needed something!!  THANKS!  Special thanks
to you guys for surprising me by installing my harness Thursday before I
got home from work! <sniff> :)

A special thanks to Greg V. & Quality Nissan of Temecula who bought us
all lunch on Sunday at Nissan HQ, Nissan for being such gracious hosts,
& to all the other sponsors & vendors who showed us support by donating!

I will have another post or 10 about the convention, with the big $$$
raffle winners, the time trial $$$ winners from the track day soon.

Thanks again for all the attendees who came out at one event or all 3,
you guys made it a huge success.

Sincerely,

Carlos Gutierrez, Southwest Region Exec.
SE-R Club of America www.serca.org/
SoCal Chapter