5th gear popout?

N rogge exhodagnrogge at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 21:19:58 CDT 2004

That is exactly the way mine started.  It lasted for a
long summer, and then I got pissed off that it kept
poping out and shoved 5th gear in and broke the
shiftfork.  I had this guy in Appleton, WI. rebuild
the tranny all he needed was 5th gear and a new
shiftfork,and maybe one other part, which I ordered
from courtsey.  The whole thing cost me about 535.00
The parts were about 135.00, he charged me 400.00 to
do it.  The thing has been great ever since!  I have
put on about 40,000 miles on it too.  The guy is a
genius!

Nick