Convention....Thank you!!!

Kyle R. Davis kyle-davis at qwest.net
Mon May 24 10:25:23 CDT 2004

I would just like to thank those that put A LOT of time and effort into
the 04' SERCA Nat'l convention!

It was great to see old faces and new!

I had a BLAST instructing on the track Thursday (this is only my 2nd
time on track in a year) and attending the pic-nic, car show, raffle at
Nissan HQ on Sunday.  Nissan was nice enough to allow us access to some
old and new cars they're keeping stored away.  Many people took
pictures, hopefully they'll get posted soon.

I would also like to thank our sponsors.. Quality Nissan, Nissan,
SR20DEV, sr20forum.com, NISMO, Hotshot, Scottsdale Infiniti, Custom
Steel, JWT, carbotech, Falken Tires, Motul Racing Fluids, Meguiars,
Nissport, Shigspeed, AZ-SERCA and the list goes on (those are all I can
remember.)!!!

It was a great time that was had by all and I can't wait until next
year's event!

-Kyle