Clutch option question

EEYORE5182 at aol.com EEYORE5182 at aol.com
Sun May 16 11:51:07 CDT 2004

So, I'm going to replace the clutch in my g20 as well as the transmission.  I
purchased a '92 NX2000 tranny off ebay with less miles then my aging '92 g20
tranny (like about half!!) and now my P10 will also have LSD.
Problem is this..When I look up clutches, I see that there is 2 sizes for the
clutch. 8 1/2" and 215mm.  which one should I get/how do I find out which one
I have? I'm also assuming that I should get the clutch and disk the matches
the NX tranny and not the G20, correct?

Alex
'93 NX2k B13
'92 G20 P10 ....wow, i think i have BINGO!!