MegaSquirt on an SR20?

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Thu May 13 11:55:41 CDT 2004

Does anyone know anyone who's attempted to use the
MegaSquirt or variants thereof on an SR20DE(or T?).

I know we have a great tuning company, JWT, and I
myself, will probably want the broad range of features
for a lot less time and energy, but I was kind of wondering
what some of the more knowledgable folks had to say
about it.  Mike?

It's clearly loads more work than calling up JWT or a
reseller and ordering, and clearly takes a lot to get
anywhere near the functionality, including plenty
of time with a wideband, but I'm curious, anyway.

I'm considering it for my (decidedly OT) 355 beast.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.